Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, When Will This Rain Stop?!

1. I hate ticks. I still haven't found the dogs' tick medicine, which drives me crazy because I know we have at least 3 months worth per dog, ready to go.  I just have to figure out where the dog meds are stashed...

2. I saw some really cute stuff I could/should make while shopping in Stillwater w/Iris and Nora today. A few things I should get to: greeting cards (obv), crocheted owl hats, bracelets with buttons, tutu skirts and magic wands for girly girls, and leaf soaps...well, maybe on the leaf soaps.  Stillwater is still full of cute little shops.  My fave of the day: darn knit, anyway.  I love fibers/wool/yarn and crocheting (and perhaps knitting again, someday), so this store was right up my alley.  It had a separate sewing room, and a lounge area in back with a kiddo play area.  I would love to manage/own a shop like that someday -- perhaps after I master all the fiber arts.  I DO know how to spin wool.  Maybe I could put that on my resume someday.

3.  On to a legal question: Did you know SCOTUS maintains a double space after sentence-ending punctuation?  Like that.  And this.  I've followed that rule/standard since 7th grade keyboarding class, so I'm happy to hear I won't have to change my writing style for the high court.  Because, you know, I'm so headed in that direction right now.

I don't have anything prolific in mind right now, and I'm getting pulled away and "C'mon"-ed by the Great Distraction, so I'll be back for more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment